Wednesday, January 28, 2015

About the Messages Being Given To Me

I am writing this in my normal voice, not the inner voice.

The inner voice messages are being given to me, as I sit receptive to them. The 3 percent of me on earth is not making these up, but rather receiving them from the 97 percent of me on the other side.

Indeed, I never know what it will speak next.

Some people may say this is channeling. I have come to believe that it is connecting. Connecting through Higher Self and Soul, to All That Is.

The inner voice speaks to me in this sing-song way, as you see in the posts, which look like poetry.

Several weeks ago, I asked inner voice if it wanted to tweet, and it said yes. So some of the tweets are short complete messages in and of themselves. These are currently not in this blog.

Then I asked if it wanted to blog and it said yes to that too. And so these longer messages are posted in this blog, and I tweet its title.

I believe these messages are universal. They adapt to you when you read them, and so they are always relevant. In a very real sense, knowing you would eventually read it, was accounted for when inner voice gave the message.

These messages are given by spirit, and so they have these rather unusual properties.

I hope these messages inspire you, and resonate at your very soul, for they come from a place that all of us share.





No comments:

Post a Comment