Thursday, April 14, 2016

Declaration: Math Success (Declared By the Student)

This declaration is based on the Law of Attraction, the teachings of the Abraham collective as channeled by Esther Hicks. This uses the principle that 108 seconds of concentrated high vibration thought manifests the equivalent of 2000 action hours. As the student says this declaration out loud, the student attracts this reality.


Math is getting easier.

It's like someone is helping me with every problem.

I just know what to do.

It's so obvious and clear.

The teacher wonders what I am doing differently.

I don't know. It's just so much easier now.

Everything is better than I thought.

The answer just stands out and waves to me.

I feel so confident and relaxed with Mat.

It's going to be alright, everything. I just know it.

I am thankful for the opportunity to learn Math.

I see the order in the world I live in.

The problems seem so much easier.

Actually, I am better, far better, Far happier.

Other students ask me what has happened.

I tell them it is the new me.

It's like problems were made just for me to do.

Crafted to be easy for me.

Today is a really great day.

I do Math easily, accurately, and quickly.

Other students are flocking to me for help.

They see how easy it is for me.

My Math intuition is outstanding - I am the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment