Thursday, February 9, 2017

Healing Energy Meditation

I choose to be healthy.
I choose to be vibrant, youthful, balanced.

Thank you my body for allowing my expression on earth.
Thank you my ancestors for preparing a place for me.
Thank you earth for allowing life to form here.

I release all negative emotions preventing my well-being.
I release all negative beliefs preventing my well-being.
I am worthy to be happy.
I deserve to be happy.

My body is always listening to what I say, and what I think,
So I consciously do things that make me happy,
Even for a minute or two, here and there

Any hurt I have,
I accept you,
I soothe you,
I thank you for raising my awareness,
I release you now.

DNA, activate health energy,
Activate well-being energy,
Activate youthing energy.

Innate, release the negative echoes of previous lifetimes,
Of previous events -
That was then, now is now.
And bring forward the gifts and talents of my past that benefit me now.

I am happy and healthy.
I consciously will it so.
This is the vibration and intention I hold and present.

And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment